Diamond Risk Insurance Bank (DIB )
- DIB stands for Diamond Rick Insurance Bank, which is a private wallet to provides finance for important functions and sustainable development of DiamondLock.
- DIB has the function of partially providing financial support for DAP. DIB also plays an important role in regulating the price of tokens in the market when the value of $DML suddenly plummets, helping to re-establish the value of $DML on the exchange.
- The DIB will be used to support the development of DiamondLock's future products and services. This will expand the scope and related services of the DAP.
- DIB will also support DiamondLock's marketing expenses.
Along with that, in a certain period of time, a small part of the finance in the DIB will be transferred to a public wallet that functions as a reward wallet for diamond mining on the mobile platform developed by DiamondLock.
Diamond Risk Insurance Bank keeps holders safe by:
- Avoiding flash dump through price stability.
- Achieving long-term sustainability and future growth of the DiamondLock Protocol.
- Greatly reducing downside risk.